Students needing help with advising and class scheduling should contact Christina Casey (CES Advisor), Sharon Butler (Academic Coordinator) or Charlotte St. Romain (Academic Counselor). Their contact information is below:
- Christina Casey: email@example.com, Tel 225-578-6824
- Sharon Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel 225-578-6455
- Charlotte St. Romain: email@example.com, Tel 225-578-8522
Students can get advising help during office hours in Room 1285 of the ECE Building. Walk in hours are scheduled as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 / 1:00-2:00
- Tuesday/Thursday: 9:30-11:00 /1:30-4:00
Prospective High School Students
Prospective high school students are encouraged to set up a meeting with us to learn more information about the Coastal Environmental Science program.
First Year Students
First Year students are advised under the Center of Freshman Year.
Prospective Transfer Students/Transfer Students
Prospective transfer students are encouraged to set up a meeting with us to learn more information about the Coastal Environmental Science program. Please contact Sharon Butler for help in the transfer process (firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 225-578-6455)