CC&E Photo Gallery
Want to be featured in our photo gallery? Read the guidelines below and send in a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Photo Submission Guidelines
- Anyone can submit photos, but students who submit photos must be in good academic and judicial standing with the university to be featured on the home page gallery.
- All photos must be submitted via email to email@example.com as a .jpeg or .png file. The subject line should read: “Home Page Photos.” The file name and/or body of the
email must include:
- a caption of the photo listing the names and titles or classifications of all individuals portrayed in the image (i.e.—Jane Doe, adjunct professor of Oceanography, CC&E, and John Doe, undergraduate junior of Environmental Sciences, CC&E
- the date in which the photo was taken
- the location where the photo was taken
- Please include the person’s name, their role at CC&E, and what they are doing in the photo. The more specific, the better. Photos do not need to include a person in them to be accepted.
- By submitting a photo you, 1) authorize LSU to share your photo on the institution’s website and social media channels and 2) authorize that each person (if there is more than one person) in the photo has agreed to these terms and conditions.
- No copyrighted materials may be submitted unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this purpose.
- Content must not: 1) include or promote illegal behavior; 2) include or support racial, religious, sexual or other prejudice; 3) include or advocate sexual violence or exploitation; 4) violate rights established by law or agreement; 5) invade the privacy of any person; 6) contain any situations which expose any persons appearing in the photo to physical injury; or 7) contain violence, nudity, obscenity, profanity, or be otherwise inappropriate nor show CC&E in a way that could lead to public disrespect, shame, or ridicule as determined by the college.
- LSU CC&E reserves the right to accept or reject any photo submission for any reason.