Important Dates 2012-2013
The following is a list of important dates for student organizations. It includes dates for involvement initiatives, officer and advisor trainings, and timelines for awards. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Note: These dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Wednesday, September 5, 11 am- 2 pm, Student Involvement Fair-Free Speech Plaza, Tower Drive & Parade Ground South (Rain Plan- Union Ballroom, East & West Lobbies, Atchafalaya Room)
- Saturday, September 15 - Deadline for Student Oganization Officer Training - Officers elected in the Spring/Summer/Early Fall semesters must complete officer training via Community Moodle by September 15
- Sunday, September 30, 1pm-7pm Live Gold Leadership Conference- Student Union
- November 28, Concentrated Study Period Begins - Per Academic Affairs, no organization meetings or events may take place from Wednesday, November 28 to Sunday, December 2 in order to allow for students to focus on studying for finals. Requests for exceptions must be submitted to Campus Life by November 21st.
- Wednesday, January 30, 11 am- 2pm, Student Involvement Fair- LSU Student Union
- Friday, February 15, Deadline for Student Organization Officer Training- Officers elected in the Mid/Late Fall semester must complete officer training via Community Moodle by February 15th.
- Wednesday, March 6, 6 pm, Group Seating Information Meeting- Lafourche Room, LSU Student Union
- Thursday, March 7, 4:30 pm, Group Seating Information Meeting- Tchoupitoulas Room, LSU Student Union
- Sunday, April 21, 3:00 pm, Love Purple Live Gold Awards - The Lawton Room, Tiger Stadium
- Wednesday, May 1, Concentrated Study Period Begins- Per Academic Affairs, no organization meetings or events may take place from Wednesday, May 1 to Sunday, May 5 in order to allow for students to focus on studying for finals. Requests for exceptions must be submitted to Campus Life by April 24th.