The Flores Executive Program is designed for working professionals who would like to earn their MBA while continuing their current employment. Tuition for the executive track includes books, parking, meals, and two, one-week international study trips.
By enrolling in this program, students will:
- Improve their business management and organizational skills
- Develop analytical problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Integrate emerging technologies into their career
- Develop a network of high-performing colleagues outside their company
- Master cutting-edge business tools and methods
- Enhance their leadership skills
- Save money—tuition costs also cover books, parking, meals, international study-abroad trips and other services
This track is intended for working professionals with at least eight years of business experience. Classes are held every other Friday and Saturday for 17 months.
The curriculum includes 12 core courses and two international study-abroad trips. The first trip takes place within your first year of study in January, and the second trip is at the end of your EMBA experience in November. These trips afford students a global perspective that is integral to the entire curriculum.