Lost & Found
If you have lost an item, you may check with the Union Information Center in person or by calling (225) 578-5141. Please be prepared to verify ownership of the item or items in question. Also, please be aware that items are only kept in Lost and Found for two weeks.
- Owners of the lost item are contacted if possible
- When an item is claimed, the owner signs and dates the log book. An ID will be required when the lost item has a person’s name on it, or the person is claiming lost cash, credit/debit card or high value item.
- High value items such as cash, credit or debit Cards, driver’s licenses, passports, jewelry, computers, personal electronics, cell phones, etc. will be secured.
- All lost Tiger Cards are turned into the Tiger Card office before they close for the day.
Unclaimed Items after 2 weeks:
- Items of value such as cash, credit or debit cards, jewelry, computers, personal electronics, cell phones, etc. will be turned over to the LSUPD.
- Drivers Licenses are to be mailed to the address on the item. Passports will be mailed the State Department.