Electronic Access to Solicitations
Invitations to Bid (ITBs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs), or public notices thereof, issued by LSU are electronically posted on the State of Louisiana LaPAC website administered by the Division of Administration, Office of State Procurement.
LaPAC, the Louisiana Procurement and Contract Network, offers Vendors electronic access to solicitations issued by state agencies.Vendors enrolled in LaPAC will receive e-mail notification of LSU postings.
All new vendors that wish to register must use the LaGov vendor enrollment portal and pay subscriptions fees to receive email notifications of bid opportunities effective April 1, 2014.
For additional information, visit the State Procurement website at https://wwwcfprd.doa.louisiana.gov/osp/lapac/pubMain.cfm or
click here for direct access to LSU's postings on LaPAC.
Cooperative Bidding Opportunities
- E&I Cooperative Services - https://www.eandi.org/contract-finder/rfp-development/
- National IPA - http://nationalipa.org/agreements_in_process.html
- US Communities - http://www.uscommunities.org/solicitations/
- National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) - http://www.njpacoop.org/national-cooperative-contract-solutions/become-vendor/current-pending-solicitations/
- Choice Partners - http://www.choicepartners.org/current-rfps
- National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - http://www.ncpa.us/Solicitations