LSU welcomes YOU as a new supplier.
In order to process payments to a payee, they must be setup in Workday, LSU's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The term ‘Supplier’ in the system is synonymous with the term ‘Payee’. Below are LSU's payee types:
Register as a US Corp, LLC, Sole-Proprietor, etc doing business with LSU
|One-time payment for refund or reimbursement|
|One-time payment for honorarium, invited speaker, etc||Foreign Supplier or Individual||Government agency to receive funds as mandated from LSU|
We are pleased that you have considered LSU. To become a supplier at LSU, please:
- Visit our Supplier Basics webpage for information on doing business with LSU;
- Familiarize yourself with the University campuses and our procurement policies and procedures;
- Complete the online supplier registration form to be setup in our supplier database.
- Please make appointments in advance when you wish to see a Buyer or other members of our staff.
- Please conduct your business openly and frankly; as a state institution, our records are a matter of public record.
- We expect you to honor all pricing, delivery, and service agreements as quoted. Please provide realistic delivery dates!
Thank you for your interest. We sincerely hope you will have an opportunity to work with us in establishing a sound business relationship that provides for the highest quality of goods and services delivered to the University at a fair and reasonable price.
For questions regarding becoming a supplier, contact the Supplier Help Desk.