Monday Morning Mentor from Magna Publications is a 20-minute podcast provided to LSU faculty compliments
of CxC. Each week, a new video link is emailed to you on Monday mornings and is accessible
for 7 days. Designed for faculty’s busy schedules, these brief podcasts deliver focused,
fact-filled examinations of issues important to today’s college professors.
Some of the Monday Morning Mentor topics addressed during the Spring 2017 semester include:
- What Is the Role of Communication In Teaching Excellence?
- How Can I Keep Students Engaged With Online Instructor Presence?
- Is There a Solution to Students Multitasking in Class?
- What Do Adjunct Faculty Need to Be Successful in the Online Classroom?
- How Do I Create and Implement Microlectures?
- How Can I Align Technology with My Pedagogical Goals?
- How Can I Assess Critical Thinking with Student-Created Work?
- How Can I Create an Online Service Learning Project?
- How Can Grading Policies Influence Student Learning?
- How Can I Evaluate Online Teaching If I Haven’t Taught Online?
- How Can I Design Copyright-Compliant Courses?
- How Can I Get Useful Feedback to Improve My Online Teaching?
- How Do I Monitor and Support Online Faculty?
- How Do I Adapt an Online Faculty Peer Review Tool?
- How Can I Identify and Overcome Obstacles to Change?
- How Can Student Learning Begin Before the First Day of Class?
If you are an LSU faculty member interested in receiving Monday Morning Mentor, please subscribe below.